How to write a pargraph describing a person you admire

 

More than just a mother

      Everyone around the global has a special person, a person whom they can't live with and a person who means a lot to them, for me this person is my mother.

      My mother is the greatest person ever in the world. She is such a witty person. Furthermore, she is an independent woman who likes to support and help all people around. Specially, her family. In addition, my mom is a clever house wife and a perfect cook too.

 

        I love my mother because not only she is a lovely mother, but also she is a close friend. Moreover, she is the one I run to when I face any problems. She always gives me the sincere advice.

    To sum up, I want to address that my mother is the closest person to me and I love her and I cannot reject her advices.



إرسال تعليق

أحدث أقدم